We know you’ll want to receive your order as quick as possible, so have a read below in our shipping section to get all in the information on what you can expect with our shipping process. Our customers are our number one priority and we want to get your order to you as quick and easy as possible.
All orders will be processed within 1-4 business days if standard shipping is selected. Packages will be picked up mail services once daily in the evening. Once the package has been processed by the necessary mail services an estimated arrival time will be updated. You can find this information by using the tracking number provided to you in your shipping confirmation email. No orders have a guaranteed delivery date.
- Please be aware Mainland Collective does not ship out orders on Saturday or Sundays or holidays.
- While we do our best to get your order to you as quick as possible, Mainland Collective cannot be held responsible for the conditions beyond our control, such as mail strikes, weather delays, etc.
- All orders placed on Friday after 3pm PST, will be processed on Monday.
- If you need your order to you ASAP - please select expedited shipping.
- Any PRE-ORDER items will be shipped out on the dates indicated within the product descriptions.
Where do we ship to?
We are new, local company and while we plan to one day be able to ship worldwide, at this time we are limited to just CANADA and USA shipping!
How can I find out the status of my order?
As soon as you have placed your order you will receive a confirmation email. Then once your order has been processed by the Mainland Collective team you will receive another email with tracking information. You are able to check the status of your order at any time by following the tracking information in your email.
What happens if my package is stolen or never delivered?
Our mail services provides insurance up to $100 on standard shipping packages. Mainland Collective is not liable for any mail packages that are lost or stolen. Please email email@example.com for assistance in filing an insurance claim on the necessary mail services. If the claim is denied, Mainland Collective will not offer a refund or replacement.
Didn’t answer all of your questions? Feel freed to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you have.